, , , , , ,

Gucci Fall/Winter 2018

We sure can say that Milan's fashion week started very dynamically. Alessandro Michele, creative director of the house, is a huge fan of adventure movies and made the show like one.

I believe that you've already seen some looks from the show all around social media. The atmosphere was giving you goosebumps and the stage was turned into a surgery room. Models were holding chameleons, dragons and replicas of their own head!

Clothes were perfect as always, with bright colors and extreme patterns. I think it's wrong to review art so I am going to stop here.

Alessandro stated that he is trying to follow HIS rules and not fashion rules and as we are watching the looks from fall/winter 2018 show with more than 80 models on the runway, each an exhibition in itself, we definately can get his point:

















"We are the Dr. Frankenstein of our lives. There’s a clinical clarity about what I am doing. I was thinking of a space that represents the creative act. I wanted to represent the lab I have in my head. It’s physical work, like a surgeon’s."
- Alessandro Michele





All images were taken from Vogue


Share: